“Helping In Powering The Economy.”
Alpha Energy and Electric, Inc. is a certified SBA 8(a), SDB, MBE and DBE energy and electrical Company with over a half century of experience. As a company, Alpha Energy and Electric, Inc. provides its clients with an uncompromising level of excellence and integrity from planning to implementation.
The corporate team functions as the backbone and true strength of the company, with over 100 years combined experience in energy and electrical, general and project management, information technology, urban planning and real estate development. This experience is fundamental in our ability to meet our customers’ needs through innovative design build approaches.
Incorporated in April of 2005, Alpha Energy and Electric, Inc. began providing expertise for commercial, institutional and industrial structures. The company had a humble beginning starting in a two room office space; three years later after establishing itself among the ranks of Midwest’ energy and electrical construction companies, Alpha Energy and Electric, Inc. purchased and moved to what is now its 10,000 sq ft corporate headquarters. In April of 2011, the company began to expand as it opened its second office in Knob Noster, Missouri. With numerous local and interstate projects under its belt, Alpha Energy and Electric, Inc. has plans to open other office locations outside the Midwestern region.
Ike Nwabuonwu is the Chairman and CEO of Alpha Energy and Electric, Inc. Kansas City, Missouri, USA. He has over twenty five years of broad professional experience in leadership positions, management and information technology. Mr. Nwabuonwu is responsible for overseeing the continued success of the company by setting strategic corporate goals and vision for the company and consequently preserving the company’s culture of profitability and nonnegotiable high ethics. He develops and promotes the company’s vision and strategy for ongoing success.
Gabriel Okafor is the President of Alpha Energy and Electric, Inc. Gabriel is responsible for leading overall project strategy, with a focus on business growth and market growth through the development of new clients and building the company’s portfolio of federal government projects. Mr. Okafor is responsible for developing a strategic direction for the company holding firm on our core values and insuring profitable completion of all our projects. Throughout his career in public service, Gabriel acquired a broad range of experiences including project planning, negotiation, management and execution. He has worked with facility developers and owners throughout the greater metropolitan area.
Nichole Fulton is the Branch Manager for Alpha Energy and Electric, Inc. Central Missouri office located in Knob Noster, Missouri. Nichole is responsible for the day to day operations and general management of this location. She is also responsible for maintaining and building current customer relations and contracts. By making a commitment to excellence, Nichole has proven herself to be a valued member of the Alpha Energy and Electric, Inc. family.
As both a commercial and industrial energy and electrical company, Alpha Energy and Electric, Inc. offers a broad range of energy and electrical services. These services are for use in commercial, industrial, retail, office, and condominium construction for both new and existing projects. Our services include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Design Build
- Installation of Energy and Electrical Systems
- Power Plant Design and Installation
- “Going Green” installation of solar panels and wind turbines
- Thermograph, Inspections, Energy Assessments and Modifications
- Energy Audit & Retrofitting Services
- Troubleshooting Services
- Consulting and Inspection Services
- Data, Voice, Audio Visual, Fire Alarm and Security
- Long Term Service and Maintenance Agreements
Beside the scopes identified above which we self-perform, Alpha Energy and Electric, Inc. collaborates with federal contracting officers, developers and facility owners to ensure that projects awarded to our company are fully scoped and implemented. We work diligently to procure and manage the activities of all trades necessary to successfully complete all projects on time and budget.
Our International Strategy – Power Generation Services
Electricity generation is the process of converting some form of energy into electricity. For electric utilities, it is the first process in the delivery of electricity to consumers. The other processes
are electric power transmission and distribution which are normally carried out by the electrical power industry.
The electricity generation division of Alpha Energy and Electric, Inc. specializes in building Power Generation plants. A power generation plant is a facility designed to produce electric energy from another form of energy, such as:
- Heat (thermal) energy generated
- Fossil fuels
- Natural gas
- Solar thermal energy
- Geothermal energy
- Nuclear energy
- Potential energy from falling water in a hydroelectric facility
- Kansas City Sprint Arena, Kansas City, Missouri
- The New Arrowhead Stadium, Kansas City, Missouri
- The New Kauffman Stadium, Kansas City, Missouri
- Schlitterbahn Vacation Village, Kansas City, Kansas
- JE Dunn Corporate Headquarters, Kansas City, Missouri
- Kansas City International Airport, Kansas City, Missouri
- University of Missouri Kansas City Miller Nichols Library, Kansas City, Missouri
- Robert Denney Federal Courthouse – Lincoln, Nebraska
- USDA, Ames, Iowa
- MU Patient Tower, Columbia, Missouri
- Whiteman AFB (Longterm Maintenance)
- Nominated for the 25 Under 25® Class of 2012
- 2011 FEC Outstanding Business Partner Award Winner
- 2011 Kansas City Small Business of the Year Finalist (yet to be awarded)
- Nominated for 2011 & 2012 MAMBDC Supplier of the Year.
- 2010 MAMBC Playing to win Award Winner
- Certified SBA 8(a), SDB, MBE and DBE company
- Signatory to IBEW local union
- Member of the National Electrical Contractors Association
- Excellence with Integrity
- Half a century of combined experience Providing our clients with uncompromising level of excellence with integrity from planning to implementation.