Congratulations to all of the award winners from the Mid-America Minority Supplier Development Council (MAMSDC) 26th Annual Awards Luncheon. This year’s Casino Royale event was hosted by Burns & McDonnell and was the largest event of its type, with over 500 attendees. Here is a complete list of award winners from the ceremony, held on January 25, 2012 at Harrah’s North Kansas City.
- CEO Advocate of the Year – Mike Chesser, Chairman and CEO of KCP&L
- Buyer of the Year – Mary Lewis, Sourcing Manager, Procurement and Real Estate, Sprint/Nextel
- MBE Coordinator of the Year – Flora Mayer, Supplier Diversity Specialist, Sprint/Nextel
- Corporation of the Year: JE Dunn Construction
Suppliers of the Year
- Legacy Award – Ollie Gates
- Appreciation Award – Mark One Electric
- Appreciation Award – World Wide Technology
- Appreciation Award – Athena Communications
- Appreciation Award – Speedpro Imaging
- Appreciation Award – Soda Pop Graphics
Congratulations to all of the winners!