Transformative messaging strategies to persuade, motivate and influence leveraging new media and technology.
Ruiz Strategies is a business strategy consulting firm that specializes in helping world class companies, professional services firms, government entities and C-level executives communicate transformative messaging to connect with customers in relevant ways, grow their businesses to achieve broader market penetration, and to elevate their brands. Michele along with her consultancy team brings decades of experience successfully delivering the solutions we advise, centered around new media, traditional media, social media and virtual technology. For more on the firm’s specialties visit our services page at www.RuizStrategies.com.
Ruiz Strategies was born after Michele Ruiz launched her personal branded company “Michele Ruiz, My Life as a Latina Entrepreneur.” Soon thereafter Fortune 500 companies started asking for her help to grow their businesses leveraging social media, content marketing strategies, and virtual technologies.
C-level executives asked her for strategies and coaching to position them as thought leaders for news organizations and to achieve career goals. Government entities wanted her help in telling their story, educating their targeted market and attracting clients. Professional services firms approached Michele about communication and content strategies to attract more high quality clients. A light bulb went off in Michele’s entrepreneurial brain – a new business opportunity!
Michele is a bi-lingual serial entrepreneur blessed with the gift of being a great communicator. She is engaged often as a keynote speaker and brand ambassador. In her previous career, Michele was a Emmy award-winning news broadcaster. For more on Michele, visit www.MicheleRuiz.com.
Ruiz Strategies helps businesses succeed and achieve a higher ROI by developing, executing and training in the following areas:
- Target Content Marketing for Digital Distribution – customized and quality content for a target audience designed to build brand recognition, establish credibility, and to grow business strategically distributed through digital mediums.
- Original Multimedia Content Creation – blogs, videos, photos, audio, micro-blogging, op-eds, articles, eBooks, downloadable white papers, visuals such as info graphics and charts, productivity applications.
- Impactful Educational Marketing – branded content that informs and educates, as well as in-person and virtual seminars, workshops, and summits.
- Social Media Marketing – leverage the power of LinkedIn, Facebook, Twitter, Google+, Photo, Video, Audio and Live Webcasting platforms.
- Inbound Marketing – website and internet strategies to ”get found” on the Internet and attract visitors naturally through search engines, social media and the blogosphere.
- Virtual Events – live webcasting with interactive capabilities for attendees.
- Content Marketing for Live Events, Conferences, Trade Shows – content and distribution to encourage attendance before the event, content and social media marketing to promote what is happening during the event, and content generated by the event that can be spun off into other channels after the event.
- Search Engine Marketing – tactical strategies so that content is optimized to help a brand, company or thought leader rank higher in search engine results.
- Hispanic Marketing Online – culturally relevant content strategies to market to Hispanics and grow business with this exploding customer demographic.
- Thought Leadership Positioning and Marketing – content strategies to position C-level executives as experts and influencers to achieve business and career objectives.
- Proactive Publicity and News Media Positioning – promotion and distribution of content by thought leaders to leverage media exposure and create opportunities for coverage by news organizations and other influencers such as bloggers.
- Partnerships and Collaborations – strategic partnerships to elevate brand recognition, achieve thought leadership goals, and cross market.
- Reputation Management – strategies to address and mitigate negative mentions online and push them lower in search engine results with strong, positive, and visible content.
- Personal Branding – content, social media and digital strategies to create and promote C-level executives’ personal brand.
- Public Speaking Opportunities – content strategies for thought leaders to attract and leverage existing speaking opportunities plus create opportunities.
- Media and Communications Training – coaching for video and audio content strategies, public speaking and broadcast media interviews.
To sell, engage, influence and convert, marketers need to embrace the reality that brands, companies and organizations are now publishers.
- Diagnostic – We meet in person with key management and stake holders to clearly understand the challenges, opportunities, goals and objectives. We take into account existing staffing and resources in order to deliver realistic solutions. Every brand, business and thought leader has a distinct “voice” and in the diagnostic phase our team helps to identify that “voice” so that all strategies are consistent with a brands’ authentic personality.
- Strategy – We design a customized strategic and tactical plan for organizations and scenarios incorporating best practices, techniques and tools.
- Implementation – We execute on the strategic plan in phases, and in some cases train existing staff through customized guides, in-person interactive training workshops, virtual and video training as well as one-on-one and team coaching, depending on the unique objectives of each client.
- Support – Success means a team process. We organize support within a client’s firm or organization so that the strategic plan can be effectively executed.
- Sustainment – We monitor progress to maintain the strategic plan to ensure objectives are continuously met.