The MidAmerica Minority Supplier Development Council (MAMSDC) is the focus of this special edition of MBEConnect Profiles magazine. This issue includes profiles from some of the best and brightest MBEs certified through the MAMSDC, as well as informative articles about the organization, its history and some of its corporate members. This is the first issue of MBEConnect Profiles magazine to focus exclusively on a single nonprofit organization. Take a look at this great organization and see what a positive impact these business have on the local economy.
What’s Inside This Issue?
- Alexander Mechanical
- Alpha Energy and Electric
- Burtin & Associates
- Controlled Environmental Products, Inc.
- Diggs Construction, LLC
- DG Business Solutions, Inc.
- Ecco Select
- eVolv Solutions
- Gates BBQ
- Greenleaf Construction Co., Inc.
- JMA Information Technology
- Luevano Hart Construction, LLC
- Perfect Output
- Technology Group Solutions, LLC
- Treco, Inc.
- Unlimited Building Maintenance (UBM)
- WingGate Travel
- Diversity Compliance Group
- VendTech Enterprises, LLC.
- Welcome to the MAMSDC Special Edition
- Meet the MAMSDC Team
- History of the MAMSDC
- 2011/2012 MAMSDC Board of Directors
- The NMSDC In 2012
- Educational Programs and the NMSDC
- Minority Business Enterprise Input Committee (MBEIC) KC
- 2012 MAMSDC Corporation of the Year: JE Dunn
- JE Dunn’s Minority Contractor Business Development Program
- Turner Construction: Exceeding Expectations
- MAMSDC Certified MBE and Corporate Members List