Outstanding Performance is the Rule
The Azteca-Omega Group is comprised of Azteca Enterprise, Inc., Omega Contracting, Inc., Azteca Steel, Inc., Horizon-Omega, LLC, and Horizon-West Coast, LLC with our associate company Collegiate Development Services, L.P. Each company within our group is designed to offer our clients unique services. These unique characteristics, individually or in combination, assure our client’s needs are met and exceeded.
We are headquartered in Dallas, Texas with satellite offices throughout the United States including Las Vegas, to better serve our customers.
Luis Spinola – President/CEO
“In construction and program management, what really makes you a success or failure is the way you solve and approach problem solving. We are known for our can-do attitude. Our customers know that in spite of difficulties and problems, we’re always a leader.”
Luis Spinola is a genuine leader and has led the Azteca-Omega Group through 24 years, more than 800 projects and over $1 billion throughout the USA, Mexico and the Caribbean, employing over 450 individuals with great respect for ethnic diversity.
Our “Commitment” is to deliver construction services beyond our client’s expectations and to do this with a cost-efficient approach to safety, quality and on-time performance. Our services are provided in both the public and private sectors. We are one of the largest minority-owned contractors in the United States.
- Pre-Construction Services
- Construction Management
- Program Management
- General Contracting/Construction
- Structural Steel & Misc Steel
- Site Work & Utilities
- Concrete Work
Self – Perform
- Structural, Miscellaneous & Ornamental Steel
- Site Work
- Underground Utilities
- Interior Finishes
We utilize state-of-the-art project controls to maximize project specific planning, tracking, reporting and documentation.
- Document Control
Azteca Enterprises, Inc. provides program management, construction management and general contracting services. Azteca Enterprises is certified by the North Central Texas Regional Certification Agency and DFWMBDC as a Minority Business Enterprise (MBE). We are also certified as a prime contractor and MBE with the Texas Department of Transportation (TXDOT). Our clients consist of local, state and federal government agencies as well as private sector clientele at the regional, national and international levels.
Collegiate Contracting specializes in pre-construction, construction management, program management, design/build and general contracting services for
universities with student housing needs and multifamily apartments.
Started in 1989, Azteca Steel, Inc., an MBE, provides services in structural, miscellaneous and ornamental steel fabrication and installation, as well as tilt-wall concrete an pre-cast concrete construction. As a union contractor, and we employ the most highly skilled and qualified Union Labor around the country. Azteca Steel is capable of handling highly complex projects in the multi-million dollar range.
Omega Contracting began in 1993 as an MBE company, to provide services in commercial and government heavy civil construction projects. Omega Contracting has earned an outstanding reputation with the Texas Department of Transportation, on projects up to $60 million thus far, as well as our other clients including the City of Dallas, DFW International Airport and Nueces County, Texas.
Horizon-West Coast, LLC is a certified Nevada MBE that has established an outstanding reputation in the industry providing services to private sector clients in the hospitality industry including hotels, casinos and restaurants.
- 2011, Dallas Business Journal Minority Business Leader Awards “Corporate Advocate of the Year”
- 2011, Dallas Area Rapid Transit “Successful Entrepreneur”
- 2010, DFW Minority Business Supplier Development Council: “Mega Deals Recognizing Minority Business Capacity Azteca Omega Group & Parkland Health & Hospital System, DFW International Airport & DART Green Line”
- 2010, Latino Leaders “Maestro Award”
- 2010, TEXO Association “W/MBE Firm of the Year”
- 2009, Dallas Business Journal – “Minority Business Leader Award”
- 2006, Ernst & Young, “Entrepreneur of the Year” National Nominee
- 2006, Ernst & Young, “Entrepreneur of the Year” Hospitality/Real Estate/Construction (Southwest Region)
- 2006, Ranked 55th “The Largest U.S. Hispanic Owned Companies” National Hispanic Business 500
- 2005, DFW International Airport “CEO Award”
- 2005, DFW International Airport “Leadership-Mentor Award”