About MBEConnect Profiles Magazine
MBEConnect Profiles is a digital publication focused on highlighting the best and brightest minority- and women-owned business enterprises (M/WBEs) in the country. Diverse businesses combine traditional components (text and images) with interactive materials (including audio, video, web links, presentations and other collateral materials) to tell their story in a new and interactive way.
The magazine also includes a wealth of original articles discussing the big issues in supplier diversity and small business ownership in each issue.
MBEConnect Profiles magazine was named one of Xerox’s Best-of-the-Best Award winners in 2011, its first year of publication.
Go beyond the traditional printed page with a wide variety of modern reading options, perfect for any preference or device.
- Print – A limited number of print issues are distributed at major supplier diversity events. Businesses featured in each issue are also given copies of the print magazine for personal use.
- Online – A fully-interactive HTML version of each issue of MBEConnect Profiles is posted online. This publication method provides wide distribution across the globe and is perfect for link sharing and social media distribution. Links to each issue in the web format is listed below.
- iPad App - MBEConnect Profiles is available for a free digital download through the iTunes store. This digital format includes all of the interactive features, such as video, audio, web links, collateral documents and MBEConnect Profiles is also planning to expand to other digital reader shelves in the near future.
- Android App – MBEConnect Profiles is available for download on Android smartphones and tablet devices in the Android App Store. This interactive app streams all of the magazine profiles in an easy-to-navigate app that is perfect for users on the go.
- Interactive PDF – Links, videos, presentations and other interactive features are all accessible on big, bright computer screens. All issues and profiles posted online include a link to its interactive PDF version.
- Issuu Digital Reading Platform – MBEConnect Profiles is also distributed through the Issuu, the leading digital publishing platform with over 33 million monthly readers and used by some of the most respected publications and companies in the world. Issuu makes MBEConnect Profiles fast and easy to read online in its magazine format. Visit our digital library at www.issuu.com/mbeconnnect
Regular editions of MBEConnect Profiles magazine are released quarterly. Click the links below to access the current and past quarterly issues of MBEConnect Profiles magazine.
In addition to the regular quarterly issues listed above, MBEConnect also releases special editions throughout the year. These editions of the magazine are focused on a specific corporation, certification entity or non-profit organization. MBEConnect has released the OfficeMax Special Edition and plans to release several other issues in 2012.
How to Be Featured
If you’re interested in being featured in an upcoming quarterly issue of MBEConnect Profiles magazine, or you want to put together a special edition for your organization, contact Caress Gonzales at (913)742-8166.